Guys, I need your help. I have a $700 voucher for American Airlines and I’m undecided on where to go.
I love cobblestone streets, old architecture, delicious coffee, meeting locals and immersing myself in other cultures. I’m also a huge foodie. Originally, I wanted to go to the Philippines and get an authentic Kalinga tattoo, however, American airlines does not fly to Manila anymore. Then I checked out Cuba, but it seems there’s way too much red tape to cut through. I was thinking about Seoul, Korea… Or France, I don’t know, I really need your help! Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated. And, of course, this will be a solo trip. PS I also enjoy adventure! Edit: I’m looking at April and thinking I will be staying about two weeks.
Submitted October 31, 2017 at 04:18AM by TheDude9737 http://ift.tt/2yZORJg

0 Response to "Guys, I need your help. I have a $700 voucher for American Airlines and I’m undecided on where to go."
Post a Comment