0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Recommendations for a Month in HK Recommendations for a Month in HK - Bangladesh

Recommendations for a Month in HK

Hey gang

The Destination of the week was really good but didn't have an abundance of info. I'll be there from Late Nov to Late Dec to visit my gf.

She be in Tsuen Wan (Half way between Disneyland and Victoria Peak), The only travelling I've really done is to Korea and Japan. It was pretty hard to find good tips for districts to check out in HK that weren't overtly touristy . In Tokyo I really liked Daikanyama and Shimokitazawa!

Don't really care about food too much plus there's a lot of recommendations on that already. I'd like to document the trip and would be good to check out some rooftops or abandoned places, open to places to take photos. I got to take photos of Dreamland in Japan before it got demolished ( http://ift.tt/2eHLaOh ). Heard there's a good outdoor party scene?

Thanks in advance!



Submitted September 02, 2017 at 06:01AM by dnnysn http://ift.tt/2wrUI86

0 Response to "Recommendations for a Month in HK"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger