Help! Had my flight changed by a whole day and now I don't know what to do!
I booked a round trip flight to India about a month ago and I leave in thee weeks. My flight home is Delhi to Guangzhou (where I have a six hour layover) then Guangzhou to Vancouver. I just got an e-mail saying the flight was postponed to the same time the next day (so my 25 hour trek home is 49 hours, and my layover is 31 hours!) and I was wondering if there's anything I could do about it. I booked through FlightNetwork and the airline is China Southern. Is there anyway I can get a better flight out of this or maybe get some money back or even a hotel room? Thanks for all the help in advance!
Submitted September 02, 2017 at 05:44AM by okanagantradingco http://ift.tt/2wuTOWQ

0 Response to "Help! Had my flight changed by a whole day and now I don't know what to do!"
Post a Comment