0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: 2 Weeks in Benelux/Netherlands. Critique my itinerary. 2 Weeks in Benelux/Netherlands. Critique my itinerary. - Bangladesh

2 Weeks in Benelux/Netherlands. Critique my itinerary.

I (mid-late 20's) scored $500 roundtrip tickets from middle of the US to Amsterdam for early spring. Staying for 2 weeks (13 nights). I'm working on my itinerary now. The only thing set in stone is that I have to start and end in Amsterdam. Current rough itinerary looks like Amsterdam > Berlin > Prague > Munich > Frankfurt > Amsterdam. This leaves me with 2-3 nights in each city. I would love to know 1) Which city requires 3 nights, and which 2? 2) Hostel, Airbnb, hotel recommendations. A friend of mine recently moved to Manchester and might meet me for a few days in one of the cities so I'd love to know where to splurge for the private or get an Airbnb. Thank you! Let me know if you have any itinerary critiques or changes you would make.



Submitted September 02, 2017 at 04:20AM by SlothHard4Life http://ift.tt/2vSNdDw

0 Response to "2 Weeks in Benelux/Netherlands. Critique my itinerary."

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger