I need help planning the last portion of my trip to South America (outdoor and/or city activities)?
So I'll be there at the end of October, flights already booked. I'm spending ~5 days around Cusco doing MP and the works, I'll mostly be outside Cusco doing trips nearby. I'm also going down to Patagonia for ~5 days. I have 4 days left to do things and I'm not really sure what they should be. I'm incline to keep doing more outdoors stuff but I don't mind hanging out in a city all day if there are genuine things to do. I'm not a party guy, I like music, culture, adventurous (I would totally go bungee jumping type), I'm the type to just walk around all day and wander (I know I need to be especially careful doing so in SA). However I've lived most of my life in a city so it's not anything new. Has anyone done any exciting outdoors stuff in SA? I don't care what country, I just need to be in Lima (or Bogota) for my flight home. I may try to go sandboarding in Peru before going home.
Submitted September 10, 2017 at 01:09AM by mariguana_87 http://ift.tt/2wRmlHL

0 Response to "I need help planning the last portion of my trip to South America (outdoor and/or city activities)?"
Post a Comment