0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Best destinations in the US for young backpacker August/September? Best destinations in the US for young backpacker August/September? - Bangladesh

Best destinations in the US for young backpacker August/September?

Ill be visiting the US next year around August/September and need some help finding few places to go.

I've thought it might be a good idea to go to some of the big party destinations, seeming it will be the US sumer uni break (I think?) at that time. Being raised in Western media means the whole 'summer party/spring break' kind of thing is glorified in movies and tv, it looks really fun so I think I'd like to do a week or two of that when i get over there.

After it quietens down as people return to uni Ill do all the other major tourist stuff that is better when it is quieter.

Just wondering what the best places & destinations to check out would be for that kind of stuff and what dates it would be busy till. I also don't mind going to places 'nearby' (Like Cancun or Dominica ect).

Thanks.



Submitted September 10, 2017 at 03:07AM by LiIIi1iIII1I1ii1IIiT http://ift.tt/2jgw6uv

0 Response to "Best destinations in the US for young backpacker August/September?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger