Suggestions for travel in the U.K?
Hi r/solo travel! I'm about to head to the UK after 3 months in America.
My loose plan is some travel in September before I settle somewhere and look for a job (2 year UK visa).
I have my first three nights in London booked but after that I'm sort of at at loss as to where to go and what to do. I have loose plans to join a friend in Croatia in the second half of September.
I'm feeling a little burnt out after months of hard partying and kind of want some time to chill. I have a few friend dotted around the place in England that I'll visit but I've never been to the UK at all before (where as I had visited America previously) so I feel lost as to where to start with my plans.
Any suggestions appreciated!
Cheers
Submitted August 23, 2017 at 09:12PM by maxigar http://ift.tt/2irtqcJ

0 Response to "Suggestions for travel in the U.K?"
Post a Comment