0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Advice sought for Europe/North Africa itinerary Advice sought for Europe/North Africa itinerary - Bangladesh

Advice sought for Europe/North Africa itinerary

Hi I am planning on taking a two week solo backpacking holiday. I originally intended to travel to Morocco and spend two weeks travelling between four or five of the major cities by train. However after having a rethink I'm not sure whether to combine this with a trip to either Spain or Portugal, spending a week in either of those countries and then travelling to Morocco by ferry for another week. A friend went to Morocco for a week last year and said that he wished he'd spent longer in the country though. I just wondered if anybody has undertaken a similar trip and possibly has any advice about this.



Submitted August 23, 2017 at 08:59PM by rusticcobbler http://ift.tt/2g5CMds

0 Response to "Advice sought for Europe/North Africa itinerary"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger