0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: My first roadtrip My first roadtrip - Bangladesh

My first roadtrip

Hello I have plans to go on my first real roadtrip at the end of this summer and I'm looking for some advice.

So in the beginning of August I wil take my drivers exam and hopefully get my drivers licence. If I succeed my gf and I want to go on a 2 week roadtrip at the end of the summer.

I live in the Netherlands and we don't really have any destinations nor do we want to make plans. We really just wanna make it up as we go along.

What things should I consider driving wise that can be different to what I'm used to? And do traffic laws vary to the extend that I have to look up the laws of the country I will be in.

Are there any places I should avoid as a new driver?

And can I just drive to a country without problems like having a vignette or something or is there a good way to look this kind of stuff up

I know these questions might be little hard to answer given that I don't know where I'm going but I thought I'd ask them anyway.

Thanks in advance!!!!!

https://ift.tt/3gNxvDf

0 Response to "My first roadtrip"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger