0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Looking for advice - East coast to West Coast USA Looking for advice - East coast to West Coast USA - Bangladesh

Looking for advice - East coast to West Coast USA

Hey guys,

This is my first time driving across country. I was wondering what are some major pit stops I should stop at and see along the way. I will be mainly going through I-80/I-90 starting from NY to Nevada. Some major stops I had planned on were Cleveland, Chicago, Denver, and Salt Lake city. Along the way, I definitely plan on visiting national parks and other scenic places.

Do you have any recommendations on parks and iconic places to see along the way?

Also, I plan on car camping some nights, any tips and suggestions on that?

https://ift.tt/3cNtOMU

0 Response to "Looking for advice - East coast to West Coast USA"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger