I'm planning a road trip from West Virginia to Oregon, how should I figure out how many days to take off from work?
It takes about 1 day and 16 hours to get there from where I am, and plan on camping for the most part. I would probably be driving around 8 hours a day but this is just an estimation. This will be my first cross country trip also. I would like to spend at least 3 or 4 days in Oregon, so how much time should I probably take off from work? I'm thinking maybe 2 weeks? since I'll most likely stop at different places along the way. I'm so new to this so any advice would help. Thanks!

0 Response to "I'm planning a road trip from West Virginia to Oregon, how should I figure out how many days to take off from work?"
Post a Comment