Trip from Bay Area Calf to South Carolina & Weather
Hey everyone, towards the end of April I'll be driving from the Bay Area to South Carolina, first I'll be stopping in Phoenix to stay with a friend for a night then driving from there to SC.
I have two options, I can go north a little bit and go through I-40 or I can keep towards the south and take I-10. Which is my best option for fuel mileage? I drive a 2017 Civic Hatchback and depending on the weather and road conditions I get 35-40mpg highway.
Also, It'll be my first long road trip such as this. In the past I've driven 800 miles/15 hours in one day with no issues. That being said that was on the West Coast and I knew what the weather was going to be like. What kind of weather should I expect the further east I go? I know its the start of severe weather season, etc. What should I be on the lookout for?
I've got my spare tire ready to go just in case, extra set of headlight bulbs, side of the road kit, is there anything else you'd recommend?
Thanks!

0 Response to "Trip from Bay Area Calf to South Carolina & Weather"
Post a Comment