0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Estimating cost of relocating cross country w/ road trip? Estimating cost of relocating cross country w/ road trip? - Bangladesh

Estimating cost of relocating cross country w/ road trip?

Just curious if anyone here has experience moving from East to West coast (or vice versa) and opted to either drive all their belongings in a van on have them shipped. What was the cost like to do either of these, and what would you recommend considering beforehand?

For context, I am looking at moving from Boston to Seattle this summer, and while I'm likely going to sell many belongings, there are quite a few items (musical instruments, records, clothes, etc). that I'd like to hang onto. For the sake of this question, let's assume that I'm right on the line between few enough items to buy a personal vehicle/truck/van and just enough to warrant renting something and then buying a vehicle when I arrive in Seattle.

https://ift.tt/3miRVW4

0 Response to "Estimating cost of relocating cross country w/ road trip?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger