0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: St. Louis, MO to North East, IN St. Louis, MO to North East, IN - Bangladesh

St. Louis, MO to North East, IN

Friday July 17th I'm going to be leaving St. Louis and headed to Northeastern Indiana. Even though it's a relatively short trip, I've got two days to waste to get there and I'm trying to find some fun/interesting visits. I'll be with my wife and we love the outdoors but do have some limited mobility issues but can handle a basic hike here and there as long as we have fairly quick access back to modern life. We like museums, shopping, zoos, etc..

We don't want anything to do in St. Louis, we'll have already done anything there we wanted to at that point. Any recommendations?

https://ift.tt/3919tjX

0 Response to "St. Louis, MO to North East, IN"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger