Moving from WA to CT with a dog
My husband and I are moving for a job (no choice on the timing!) at the end of September. We have a 25 lb dog driving with us.
I’ve been trying to figure out how to plan the trip - mostly in finding pet friendly hotels. Due to the pandemic we aren’t trying to sight see or take any detours - just probably 10 hour days of driving (5 hours each person) and a few hotels along the way.
I tried downloading the Roadtrippers app (very confusing, couldn’t add hotels unless I knew the address? Defeats the purpose!), and on the sidebar a lot of those resources look more appropriate for vacation style road trips where you are visiting tourist areas and camping. We are just trying to get across the country in the most efficient way.
Are there apps or websites where I could enter the destination and number of hours we want to drive per day, and then give me pet friendly hotel options? Maybe I’m asking too much but I thought I’d try before busting out google maps and doing this the “old fashioned” way (both my husband and I are terrible with directions so we need all the help we can get!)
Thanks!

0 Response to "Moving from WA to CT with a dog"
Post a Comment