0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Extended Roadtrip - Planning Seasons Extended Roadtrip - Planning Seasons - Bangladesh

Extended Roadtrip - Planning Seasons

Hi all, I've been saving for a few years and am planning a multi-month road trip 6ish months away assuming things return to normal. We primarily want to hit up National Parks + cool hiking/camping spots, but are down for anything cool. Would likely leave from Texas in January/February and head west for many months. We'd love to make it to Canada and Alaska eventually.

I have a few questions for everyone:

  1. Any advice on when best months/times are to hit different states/parts of the country? I was surprised in Yosemite last May when areas were closed due to snow levels, so I obviously need to plan.
  2. Any other recommendations of places that are must-see?!?! This map is obvi just a rough outline and we will hit up much more in each state depending on time!

https://preview.redd.it/h1njbrn7upa51.png?width=2518&format=png&auto=webp&s=b225cf8b319fed3a77333155d5193c0528e758b6

https://ift.tt/2WenXI0

0 Response to "Extended Roadtrip - Planning Seasons"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger