Advice for Cross Country Drive
Hey everybody! Just a question. I’m eventually thinking about moving back from Toronto to Phoenix. I’m a dual citizen so I have no border concerns. Not entirely sure when I wanna do it yet... was thinking before the end of the year, late fall so it’s not blizzarding here yet, but it won’t be 117 in Phx anymore either lol. I will be driving, and I will have a (spayed, healthy) kitty with me. Hoping hotels will be available.
Would love some advice on the following!
1) has anyone in here done this trip or similar, and how long did it take?
2) what kind of tires should I get before the drive? Any other car advice I should know?
3) what route did you take/hotels did you stay in? Most common States/stops would be helpful!
4) I have a little Kia Rio. How much total gas would you estimate I need to set $ aside for?
5) best tips for traveling with kitty?
6) best restaurants within reach on the way in each state (I wanna make it as fun as possible and I think discovering the best little spots in each state will give me something to look forward to)
Figured I’d ask real people before Google searching it, where they’ll just give me a bunch of ads for $3000 moving trucks LOL
Thanks reddit! <3

0 Response to "Advice for Cross Country Drive"
Post a Comment