Traveling England on my own, having a bit of a breakdown.

So I'm currently traveling England, I have a workaway starting on the 12th but until then I am completely on my own. Instead of being excited, planning what I'm going to do everyday, enjoying my own company and focusing on myself, I can only think about how lonely I am and how great would it be if I had someone to share this journey with. The crowd at the hostels I've been staying has not been precisely talkative. The atmosphere at said hostels has been very different from what I imagined. There's literally no one hanging around the bar/common areas, and everybody looks at their phones over breakfast.I'm feeling very guilty, because I should be letting sink in the experience of solo travel, and not worrying and feeling depressed because I'm alone. via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/332zBaz

0 Response to "Traveling England on my own, having a bit of a breakdown."
Post a Comment