0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Need help with Itinerary around Europe in September! (Western/Central Europe Trip) Need help with Itinerary around Europe in September! (Western/Central Europe Trip) - Bangladesh

Need help with Itinerary around Europe in September! (Western/Central Europe Trip)


Hello everyone!​I will be traveling to Portugal and Spain for a couple of days.​Afterwards, I will have around 15 days left to travel. I have provided some cities I was considering visiting with a sample itinerary, and need help deciding what would be the best way to go about making a route. I would love to visit Central Europe, but i would not mind seeing other cities and countries closer to the region of Europe I will be in.​I do not mind using public transportation or flying.For context, I have already been to Amsterdam, Paris, Berlin, Prague, and Rome in the past.​Day 1 : Travel to BudapestDay 2: BudapestDay 3: BudapestDay 4: Budapest -> ViennaDay 5: ViennaDay 6: ViennaDay 7: Vienna -> Possibly to Slovenia?Day 8: From Slovenia to CroatiaDay 9: CroatiaDay 10: CroatiaDay 11: Croatia.Day 12: Croatia to LondonDay 13: LondonDay 14:LondonDay 15: London -> Home.​My main goals on this trip are to just see as much as I can with the time available, without restricting myself to too much travel.I really want to visit Vienna, Budapest, and Dubrovnik during this trip. But if it's not efficient to ping pong around Europe from Spain, I don't mind visiting other cities as well.​Some other countries/cities I was considering visiting were Florence, Venice, Positano, Belgium, Copenhagen, Sweden, Ireland, or London.​For context, I possibly plan on flying home from London. I am also open to suggestions if it's better for me to fly home from a major airport in Central Europe.​Thanks! ( I hope this wasn't too messy) via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/31hte1B

0 Response to "Need help with Itinerary around Europe in September! (Western/Central Europe Trip)"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger