0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: So I wanted to share this because of how random it was. My boyfriend and I drove from Chicago to Seattle and stopped at a Motel 6 in Miles City, Montana for the night. These two came up to greet us when we pulled off to the side of the road to refill our windshield fluid. Cutest surprise ever. So I wanted to share this because of how random it was. My boyfriend and I drove from Chicago to Seattle and stopped at a Motel 6 in Miles City, Montana for the night. These two came up to greet us when we pulled off to the side of the road to refill our windshield fluid. Cutest surprise ever. - Bangladesh

0 Response to "So I wanted to share this because of how random it was. My boyfriend and I drove from Chicago to Seattle and stopped at a Motel 6 in Miles City, Montana for the night. These two came up to greet us when we pulled off to the side of the road to refill our windshield fluid. Cutest surprise ever."

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger