0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Any recommendations for what to visit during a spring break trip to Zoom National Park? Any recommendations for what to visit during a spring break trip to Zoom National Park? - Bangladesh

Any recommendations for what to visit during a spring break trip to Zoom National Park?

I'm currently planning on driving to Zion from Tucson Arizona during Spring Break next semester and was wondering if there's anything else to visit along the way or near it. I've been thinking about traveling around America for a bit and wanted to start small with a park I've wanted to visit for awhile now. So far, I'm planning on staying at the camp grounds for a day or two so I can hike around a bunch.

It'll only take about 8 hours according to Google Maps I'm good with traveling past it or sorta out of the way to visit somewhere nice. I'm happy to visit anywhere recommended as long as it'll fit within the week of spring break.

Also as a side question, does anyone have experience with road trips in a truck? Any tips for it?

https://ift.tt/2YO8Ze6

0 Response to "Any recommendations for what to visit during a spring break trip to Zoom National Park?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger