Question about Vienna/Bratislava/Budapest for one week

I have a question for a bit of solo traveling I’ll be doing soon. I arrive in Vienna in the late afternoon on a Monday and I have to be in Brussels on the Friday morning that week. My flights are already booked in and out of Vienna (picked out of convenience). In the meantime, I was considering seeing some combination of Vienna, Bratislava and/or Budapest for my time in that general area. I will spend at least part of the Thursday in Vienna as I have a friend who will show me around for a bit (dinner, beers, etc.). Other than that, is seeing those other cities doable or recommended in my time frame? I’ve heard Bratislava is doable for a day trip, but is it worth stopping there at all? I’ve heard great things about Budapest so if it’s worth spending more time there, that would be good to know. via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2Yu3L84

0 Response to "Question about Vienna/Bratislava/Budapest for one week"
Post a Comment