0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Solo travel safety as an Asian woman? Solo travel safety as an Asian woman? - Bangladesh

Solo travel safety as an Asian woman?


Throwaway account. I’m an Asian American woman in her late twenties that wants to do a 3-4 month solo trip in Asia and Europe once I quit my job. However being an only child, my parents are very concerned about safety since I’m am very petite and thin. I honestly get told I look like a high school student and it wouldn’t be hard for someone to pick me up and kidnap me. I’ve traveled around Japan solo for 12 days (the only country that seems to be ok). They didn’t want me to travel to Australia and New Zealand by myself even though they speak English. I’ve traveled around North America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, but I was always with people.I’m thinking of traveling around Eastern Europe (would be my first time in that region) and parts of Southeast Asia (I’ve visited before when I studied abroad in college). via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2M1njtV

0 Response to "Solo travel safety as an Asian woman?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger