0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Doing a 4 month exchange to Singapore! Doing a 4 month exchange to Singapore! - Bangladesh

Doing a 4 month exchange to Singapore!


So I will be doing a 4-month exchange to a university in Singapore from the start of January to end of April/start of May 2020. None of my friends got accepted with me, so I will be doing the exchange alone. Thus, I decided that this subreddit might be the best place to post this.Essentially, I have an upper-year friend who did the same exchange a few years ago and went to 7+ countries around Singapore during the weekends of his term.I was wondering what itineraries you recommend for this sort of situation...Here are some questions that I have for you guys:1) Should I spend each weekend doing a different country? If so, what countries/cities do you recommend for these weekend trips...2) I will have one vacation week at the beginning of January and another study week off at the end of February. Should I go all out in one country for each of these weeks? Or should I split to get more countries visited?3) So I have a close aunt and cousin living in Osaka, Japan that I want to visit during this term. I am thinking of doing it at one of the two week-offs I have. Do you think it's worth just traveling to Osaka on the cheap (and live at my aunt's place the entire time) to save money for other countries? Or should I go all-out since I'm already there and do Kyoto, Tokyo, etc.. (Money is limited but willing to take on more student debt if it's worth it. See below for budget.)4) I am really interested in having the Philippines as one of the countries to visit since I was born there. I have only ever visited my family there near Manila, but I was thinking of trying out some of the more beautiful, touristy areas of Philippines like Palawan, Cebu, etc.. Any tips for a solo weekend or week trip?Any advice is helpful, I've already lurked around this subreddit for tips but I rarely see any itineraries meant for short bursts such as weekend trips.P.S. Don't worry about my grades lol, the exchange program I am doing let's me do everything Pass/Fail and the marks don't get revealed on my official transcript during my stay (this is to encourage enjoying the experience). Plus my upper-year friend says the workload is a bit easier there!Also, I am budgeting $3-4k CAD for all these weekend/week trips, not including living/education costs in Singapore but I am willing to bump it up if someone can make a good case for it. via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2MHKeKj

0 Response to "Doing a 4 month exchange to Singapore!"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger