October Trip around New England.

Hi guys, very first post on Reddit.Im looking at booking a trip around a few towns/cities in New England for 2 weeks from mid to late Octeber.A bit of back round info, I'm a 20y/o Irish guy (with a US passport, if that helps). This is my third solo Adventure aboard but probably my most detailed. I don't drive, so I would be looking at using buses/trains.I have wanted to travel to New England for a couple of years now and finally got around to trying to book some stuff. I'm planning on taking 2 weeks off work to head out there by myself.I guess my ideal places to visit would be smallish coastal towns and maybe a few inland towns if theres some nice forest/mountains around. For the most part when I go on trips I tend to just focus on taking a few pictures and sticking to myself, but I wouldnt mind a bit of a nightlife either.I'm thinking of flying into Logan, as i want a few days in Boston( haven't been there since I was born) and then heading up north from there and taking a bus direct back from my last point back to Logan.Thanks for any help. via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2KqlAuO

0 Response to "October Trip around New England."
Post a Comment