Leaving for my second solo-travel experience

Hi everyone!I've been a lurker in the solotravel subreddit for a couple years now, and reading the posts here inspired me to take my first solo-trip this year! I decided to spend my Christmas in Malaga, Spain. I had a great experience while I was there and it gave me a fresh perspective of myself, and I found it had really recharged my batteries when I arrived back home. I'm in a similar situation again- stuck at home with little prospects or things to do. The idea of going on another trip was put in my head by a good friend, and I think this is the perfect opportunity to get out and see more parts of the world. Not only that, but expose myself further to other cultures, languages, people and places.I was planning on hitting Prague, Vienna, and Ending up in Budapest for a couple days before flying back home. Included in the plans is a day trip to Brno (by train) and possibly a detour to Bratislava. I've only booked my flights and accomodation for Prague, Vienna and Budapest. Everything else is on the drawing board. 2 Nights in Prague, 2 in Vienna and 3 in Budapest. I wanted to take some scenic train trips and see a bit of each country. I'm excited to have this time to myself, but also looking forward to a bit of partying. I was also interested in some museums in Prague and Budapest. Really, just wanted to see if anyone on here had some advice for me of things to do, or places to see! I was planning on doing a huge trip-report write up back in December but it never materialized. I'm excited to have the opportunity to actually write one this time, and for that reason would love some travel suggestions.Thank you all! via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2M29Hi2

0 Response to "Leaving for my second solo-travel experience"
Post a Comment