0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Can I skip my connection flight in Japan? Can I skip my connection flight in Japan? - Bangladesh

Can I skip my connection flight in Japan?


I’m sorry if this is the wrong subreddit for this question, but I’d sure love some clarity.I’m spending whole December in Japan visiting my brother. He bought the ticket for me as a present a while ago, he said I’d land in Osaka and then come back from Tokyo. Absolutely silly me, I made reservations without checking the tickets by myself first. I land and leave from Osaka, as it turns out.Changing my plans would cost some, nothing terrible but the point is that my flight getting to Japan has a layover in Narita. I’ve never skipped a connection flight before, I don’t know if I can just do it. Someone told me they might cancel the rest of my trip. Does anyone know if I can do that?My flights are like this:COMING IN: Mexico City ➡️ Tokyo Narita ➡️ Osaka (all operated by ANA)COMING BACK: Osaka ➡️ San Francisco (operated by ANA), San Francisco - Mexico City (operated by American Airlines)Thank you for any clarity or advice on this subject. via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2KnCLi1

0 Response to "Can I skip my connection flight in Japan?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger