0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Backpack v Suitcase Backpack v Suitcase - Bangladesh

Backpack v Suitcase


So I’m going out to Australia in 2 weeks, for a 6 week trip down the east coast. I’m staying in a combination of fancy hotels, hostels and with family, and this’ll be my first solo trip.I have a pretty decent sized suitcase that I’ve always used for holidays before. It has a number combination lock and I can also put a padlock on it if needed. My plan was to use this and then pack a small rucksack for day trips to put whatever I need in and carry around (phone, wallet, passport, food, water etc.)However, I’m seeing a lot of people using backpacks and I also have seen this on previous trips with friends.I’m kinda wondering what the advantages/disadvantages are to each. Also, would I look weird turning up to a hostel with a suitcase rather than a backpack?My one thing is: I have a heart problem so carrying around a huge backpack for hours on end isn’t particularly feasible. I don’t anticipate needing to, but that’s why I’ve always used a suitcase before. via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/31nuZdm

0 Response to "Backpack v Suitcase"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger