Bus Vs budget airlines in Europe

I am taking a month long trip in Europe from November 22nd to early January next year , starting from Berlin . I was looking around ways to travel through Europe and there is a lot of economical options available. How does budget airlines , Ryan air , easy jet Vs flix bus ? Anyone care to share their experiences on these modes of transports? I read online somewhere that baggage gets stolen when the bus stops for breaks for the passengers but not sure it is true.. would like some insights please (: also, how does Spain / Portugal compare the eastern / central Europe ( Romania , Slovenia , Hungary ) ? Those that have went to these places before, which one do u feel it's better ? I heard food in southern Europe is way better compared to other parts in Europe. Not sure how true is it though. Advice needed ! Thx via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2GCAxsH

0 Response to "Bus Vs budget airlines in Europe"
Post a Comment