Which (ideally 5) cities would be the best destinations for a (23f) in December? Prague, Vienna, Bruges/Ghent, Hamburg, Copenhagen, and Amsterdam

I’m planning a solo trip in December for my birthday that month (cue quarter life crisis) and have kind of have my cities sorted. I’m going for an, old timey, non-romantic, white Christmas vibe on my trip. I want to leave early December for 2 (pushing 3) weeks. I would like to keep this trip as cheap as possible meaning I don’t need fancy attractions and events to make my trip. However, I know copenhagen is on the pricier side so that is the only place I’d like to splurge since it’s the birthplace of my favorite word (hygge) which is the kind of trip I’m looking for. So logistics wise, I’m asking fellow redditors to help me figure out the best path to take and which places are a must if I have to pick 5. via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2LfmDAA

0 Response to "Which (ideally 5) cities would be the best destinations for a (23f) in December? Prague, Vienna, Bruges/Ghent, Hamburg, Copenhagen, and Amsterdam"
Post a Comment