0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: I am really dumb now - the dumbest I can ever get in a solo trip - booked the wrong type of accommodation. I am really dumb now - the dumbest I can ever get in a solo trip - booked the wrong type of accommodation. - Bangladesh

I am really dumb now - the dumbest I can ever get in a solo trip - booked the wrong type of accommodation.


I booked a "relatively cheap" accommodation for 2 nights on Hostelworld, after reading all its good reviews but didn't realise it was a 3* hotel rather than hostel. I didn't know that there are hotels on the platform apart from hostels.As it was not possible to cook in a hotel, and I had already bought 2 days worth of food (including fresh beef) from the supermarket, I had to forfeit the deposit and find another accommodation, and the only hostel within the city had already been fully booked for the 1st night so I had to book an apartment on another platform, and booked the hostel for the 2nd night. The apartment was enough for 4 people but I was solo travelling.Furthermore, as my baggage had been misconnected and I left the original accommodation's address, it would become invalid and as the baggage would arrive at noon when I was moving between accommodation, I had to contact the carrier not to send my baggage to the accommodation, luckily it is only a few minutes train ride between the city and the airport so I will pick it up manually. via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2xFgV26

0 Response to "I am really dumb now - the dumbest I can ever get in a solo trip - booked the wrong type of accommodation."

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger