0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: First solo trip to China without travel agency or guide = good idea? First solo trip to China without travel agency or guide = good idea? - Bangladesh

First solo trip to China without travel agency or guide = good idea?


Hey guys, I'm currently planning a solo trip of over a month to China by the end of this year and it will be my first solo trip ever. Initially I planned to organize everything myself (visa, trains, hotels, trips etc), but people constantly tell me that I will get lost, won't understand shit, will be ripped off and should therefore use a travel agency “to be on the safe side“. Although this is my first solo to probably not the easiest country, I'm good at navigating myself and still have enough time left to prepare myself properly. I know this post is a bit pathetic, but what do you guys think? Anyone did something similar? I'm also worried that some places might require pre-booked tours for english-speaking visitors and I would miss something out...My route will be something like Beijing - Shanghai - Wuhan - Xi'an - Chengdu - Zhangjiajie - Guilin - Guangzshou - Shenzhen - HK via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2NNkTAw

0 Response to "First solo trip to China without travel agency or guide = good idea?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger