0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: 3 month trip in South East Asia? 3 month trip in South East Asia? - Bangladesh

3 month trip in South East Asia?


Hi everyone, my work contract ends in October so I was thinking of traveling for a bit before I find the next opportunity. I was thinking of going to SE Asia from early November to maybe February, I've been told that it's pretty cheap and I've been looking up this sub so I've gotten a decent sense of where people have gone and such. I traveled Europe with some friends in summer 2015 for three months (Mid-May to Mid-August). I've never traveled solo before. I'm also in my mid-20's.I have a few questions like:What is an appropriate budget? I was thinking of 4-6k CAD. I'm not an extravagant traveler. I don't need all the bells and whistles. But I don't think I want to bootstrap myself and be totally dirt cheap. It is a vacation, after all.What's the ideal itinerary? A part of me wants to stay inland to Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, and Malaysia and Laos so I don't need the hassle of catching flights to other places. But I'm still not necessarily opposed to that. I hear Indonesia (specifically Bali) is very nice.What's there to see? This is a broad question and I have been finding out for myself. But I suppose I'm treating this trip as a walkabout, a time for introspection and growth. I've read other posts that say you could spend a month in one of these countries (I'm not surprised, people spend their whole lives there!). I want to see as much as I can - natural beauty, hiking, etc. What are some unique experiences you've had in SE Asia?Could I fit Australia into my trip? I've never been and I know it's a plane ride away. I also assume it's way more expensive. I'm curious if anyone here has done this type of itinerary.Intrigued by the digital nomad lifestyle, I was thinking of bringing my computer and working as a freelance graphic designer. Does anyone have experience doing this? I know there is a subreddit for digital nomads so maybe it's best to post there. I'm just curious just in case I want to extend my trip.Any help and tips are greatly appreciated. Thank you! via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/32lPjgu

0 Response to "3 month trip in South East Asia?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger