0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: What to do with a week off work What to do with a week off work - Bangladesh

What to do with a week off work

Next week should I stay 3 nights in Ocean city MD or 4 nights in the Shenandoah valley?

OC

PROS: Oceanfront 3 star hotel. Everything within walking distance (plus b/c I drive 50/hrs a week, could go the whole time w/o driving/traffic!). Whatever else can happen...free events, etc

CONS: Might not get an ocean view room, and I'm single/alone I would feel awkward on the beach by myself, would probably never attempt it. Probably sunburn, or stay in room entire time only leaving to get food if mood is anti-social(don't like crowds per se). I've been to OC many times (family vacations)

Shenandoah Valley

PROS: 3-star hotel. Equally great views of the untouched country mnts on Skyline drive. Golf once on local course, go to Charlestown casino once, go to caves once (all new experiences). An extra day away from Baltimore for about same $. The friendly rural atmosphere and people.

CONS: nothing within walking distance, driving 60-100 miles/day. Likely will spend more on activities, bad-luck gambling, and gas. I was there for work two months ago and didn't have time for activities but still saw the best views and took lots pics. Less free events and local shows/activities



Submitted May 18, 2019 at 01:55PM by Tesla7891 http://bit.ly/2WRr86C

0 Response to "What to do with a week off work"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger