0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Have you ever just went somewhere? Have you ever just went somewhere? - Bangladesh

Have you ever just went somewhere?

It may sound like a weird question, but I'm planning on "just going" somewhere without a plan or a clear itinerary just to be spontaneous and I've been wondering if anyone ever done something similar and can tell me how it was.

Just to be more clear, by "just going" i mean - buy a plane ticket back and fourth, book a hostel bed for the first 2 days and just rolling with it.

I know it may have some flaws and i might miss some stuff but I really want the freedom to "just go" somewhere.

Also if anyone got tips on places i can do this, preferably EU i'd appreciate it. i'm thinking Switzerland or Scotland, but I'm afraid the amount of other tourists may make it less enjoyable. as i'm planning on traveling in July - August.



Submitted May 18, 2019 at 12:47PM by Katastrofa2 http://bit.ly/2Hxk20C

0 Response to "Have you ever just went somewhere?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger