0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: What experiences does the US East Coast hold for a solo traveler? What experiences does the US East Coast hold for a solo traveler? - Bangladesh

What experiences does the US East Coast hold for a solo traveler?

So I'm about to embark on an adventure down to Florida (Orlando, specifically) to get myself a nice car. That much is worked out. The thing is, I decided "Well, as long as I'm going to have to drive back up the East Coast, I might as well take my time and have fun with it!" I sure intend to.

The question is, how? I've been up and down the East Coast with my family more times than I can remember in the past. I've seen Williamsburg, VA, and I've been to a lot of nice beaches, and I've been to Disney and Busch Gardens and all. I have myself three weeks to spend on this trip, and as a solo traveler for the first time, I'm honestly at a little bit of a loss.

I'm *very* flexible, but my itinerary consists of:

- A week, at most, to obtain the car in Orlando and go through any hoops or deal with any problems that crop up. (I doubt it will take a week, in which case I'll have even more time)

- Two days in Norfolk, visiting a friend and going to Busch Gardens with them

- ~Three days in Roanoke, visiting family.

- Finish with the drive home to Western New York

As you can see, that leaves me at *least* seven days to myself, to stop and see what I want to see, to enjoy myself, to have great experiences. But what? I'm at a loss.

I'm honestly down for almost anything -- as long as it's safe for a solo traveller. I enjoy hiking and recreation and sightseeing, I enjoy art, fashion, and history. I enjoy exploring nice shopping districts, and I enjoy trying new cuisine. I enjoy picking up new skills, or trying something adventurous. I love experiencing cultures and subcultures. The only thing I'm not really into is drinking and nightlife, I'd say.

Money is no object.

Any suggestions? What sort of magic does the East Coast hold that I can unlock by myself? :o



Submitted May 24, 2019 at 04:52AM by Charybdizs http://bit.ly/2VKZln8

0 Response to "What experiences does the US East Coast hold for a solo traveler?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger