0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: What do you guys do to spice up traveller conversation? What do you guys do to spice up traveller conversation? - Bangladesh

What do you guys do to spice up traveller conversation?

I've been backpacking Europe for three weeks now and am looking for some new topics of conversation or interesting questions I can ask fellow travellers. I am getting a little bit sick of the same cycle of questions I find myself asking people every day. I find this especially bad in bigger groups as you just go around a table of something asking everyone the same thing.

So what are some provocative questions you can ask to get to know people deeper making conversation more interesting and fun?

For example, I liked the post a couple of days back which proposed the question: where you stay somewhere for, 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months and 3 years?



Submitted May 28, 2019 at 03:35PM by Biblidography http://bit.ly/2wnk6ea

0 Response to "What do you guys do to spice up traveller conversation?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger