Planning a 3 day trip to Dublin next week: any tips for hostels and must-see places?
This will be my first ever solo trip to a place where I don’t know anyone, and I don’t know anything about. I want to keep it within a neat budget so I’ll probably go for a hostel, also for the social part. (also first time in a hostel, my introverted ass is really pushing boundaries, haha) Do you guys have experiences with hostels in the city, perhaps one in particular you would recommend? And perhaps some must-see places for me to go within the city? I’m really into historical buildings and culture, so it would be nice to see a bit of the old Irish culture.
Submitted May 28, 2019 at 03:33PM by lotgisch http://bit.ly/2MdZmAc

0 Response to "Planning a 3 day trip to Dublin next week: any tips for hostels and must-see places?"
Post a Comment