0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Long Weekend travel from Germany to London or Croatia? Long Weekend travel from Germany to London or Croatia? - Bangladesh

Long Weekend travel from Germany to London or Croatia?

Howdy y'all! I am studying abroad in Germany and made my class schedule in such a way as to only have class Tuesdays and Wednesdays leaving long "weekend" to travel around the continent. I am currently figuring out what to do for the end of June and have settled on two posibilities. One is to fly to London from Frankfurt through Ryanair which would come out to ~$80 roundtrip. I have visited London before but only for 3 days and it seems like I would still find lots to do and maybe even do a daytrip but I have also heard that London is an expensive city to be a tourists in. One upside also is that the way the flights and my classes work out I would fly back tuesday morning giving me all of monday instead of monday being a travel day.

The other option is going to croatia. I don't know too much other than Game of Thrones was filmed there and it looks amazing so I am not sure exactly which city (or park) I would want to visit but flights would come out to ~$230 roundtrip and be longer than the London ones. But I have also heard that accomodations and food are much cheaper (or were when the country was more unknown) in Croatia.

So I guess my question is do any of y'all have any input on my little quandary? I will 90% be doing this trip solo which makes 'English' speaking London seem more attractive, and am generally interested in history and culture more so than nightlife and shopping and whatnot. I like nature and love national parks backhome which i have heard are great in Croatia but I also don't know if 4 days would be long enough to do a city and a park justice. Maybe I should save Croatia for another time when I can dedicate two weeks to a few cities and natural beauties, it is a whole ass country after all. Dankeschön!



Submitted May 28, 2019 at 03:54PM by LordHudson30 http://bit.ly/2WwklCl

0 Response to "Long Weekend travel from Germany to London or Croatia?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger