0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Trying to decide between two or three weeks in SK Trying to decide between two or three weeks in SK - Bangladesh

Trying to decide between two or three weeks in SK

I have one way flight booked from HK to Seoul tomorrow and not sure how long to spend over there. From Seoul, I was thinking of heading over to Busan and Jeju.

I only have a list of POI, and was wondering if this was all doable, worth it during the time frame.

Markets and Shopping Centers (probably won’t be buying much, just exploring): Hongdae Free Market Namdaemun Market Insadong Dondaemun Market Gwangjiang Market Common Ground (I have a note marked good for pictures) Gangnam-gu Gwangjang Market

Hiking/Walking: Mt. Bukhansan (2 hour hike?) Mt. Hallsan (3 hour hike?) Cheongjiyeon Waterfall Manjanggul Cave Namsam (Less than an hour)

Buildings/sightseeing: The five great palaces (set aside a day to do all of these at once or split them up) Dongdaeum Design Plaza Yonggunsa Temple Busan Temple Gamcheon Culture Village Bukchon Hanoi Village Jongmyo Shrine Jogyesa Temple Bongeunsa Temple



Submitted May 24, 2019 at 03:00PM by UrAvgRedditor_ http://bit.ly/2VK5tvS

0 Response to "Trying to decide between two or three weeks in SK"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger