0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Travelling with a broken toe - any tips? Travelling with a broken toe - any tips? - Bangladesh

Travelling with a broken toe - any tips?

I just graduated college and am heading out on an eight week trip to Europe in about ten days. I'll be with friends/family for the first half, and travelling solo for the second half.

On my last night of school I was drunk and did something dumb and broke my toe. All things considered, it's not that big of a deal. I'll have a boot for the first couple weeks and I might have to take it easy on hiking (which I wasn't doing much of anyways). I'm very happy it wasn't worse.

That being said, it will still be extremely annoying. I'm staying in hostel dorms, it will be difficult to carry bags, and flying will be a pain. And the little problems like what I can wear on my feet in a hostel shower or if it rains.

Anybody been in a situation like this? I'm still extremely excited and won't let this impact my time. (As I said, I'm happy it isn't worse.) But any tips are definitely appreciated.



Submitted May 24, 2019 at 07:29AM by brubin129 http://bit.ly/2YLA9yt

0 Response to "Travelling with a broken toe - any tips?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger