0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: July Italy/Spain tips July Italy/Spain tips - Bangladesh

July Italy/Spain tips

Hey guys, I’m planning a 2 weeks trip early July. I want to visit Italy (Naples and Rome?) and Spain (Madrid and Barcelona).

I initially wanted to travel to more places in Italy, but I wanted to make sure that I enjoyed each place and really took it in. I wanted to ask if anyone had “must sees” other than the touristy spots in these locations. I like art, design, food, hiking and photography (if that helps)

It’ll also be my first time staying in hostels, so also for any tips there! I’m quite nervous but they’re cheaper and also a good way to meet people. Whereas when I’ve travelled alone before, I’ve found that staying in an Airbnb can be a little isolating

Really appreciate it!



Submitted May 28, 2019 at 03:24PM by midday23 http://bit.ly/2QuSCg7

0 Response to "July Italy/Spain tips"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger