0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: First timer looking for advice First timer looking for advice - Bangladesh

First timer looking for advice

I’m a 43/f going through a divorce. I’ve been with my husband since I was in high school, and he’s always been at my side. I’m thinking that a solo trip would be an amazing way to clear my head and to show myself that I’m a capable person on my own, and to mark the beginning of the rest of my life without him.

The problem is, I’m afraid. One stupid thing I’m worrying about is driving. I don’t drive on the freeway. I don’t want to limit myself as to what I can do, but I know this will be an obstacle. I’m also afraid that I’ll get to where I’m going, and wind up sitting alone in my hotel room the whole time. I don’t want to end up in an unsafe situation, and I don’t want to spend the whole time feeling like I’m missing out because I don’t have him to share it with. I like being alone, but I’ve never done anything like this before.

I could also use some advice on choosing a location. I’m thinking San Francisco, but I’m open to other ideas. I want to stay within the US, and I’m definitely a comfort and safety traveler, so I will be staying in a hotel and not doing any major adventuring. Do you guys have any suggestions?



Submitted May 28, 2019 at 04:08PM by Ashesremindme http://bit.ly/2MdB4Xm

0 Response to "First timer looking for advice"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger