0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Indonesia / Bali Itinerary HELP PLS!! Indonesia / Bali Itinerary HELP PLS!! - Bangladesh

Indonesia / Bali Itinerary HELP PLS!!

Hi Reddit I will be travelling solo to Indonesia from 7th-18th June starting from Bali, I usually travel without much planning but given the pausity of time I'd like to make the best out of it, it'll be really helpful if I can plan it well.

There's too many places with names I can't understand and they all look similar after a Google search ( I know the basics - Gili, Ubud etc) so I don't know which ones the best or worth going to.

Things I like : Getting lost in nature, scuba and other adventure sports, old temples/monuments or centres of culture, a club with good music (not commercial), meeting new people, living a slice of the local life.

Also : Should I stick to Bali given the short amount of time or travel to other places in the country as well?

Please feel free to mention any hostel, restaurant, trip recommendations if you have and feel free to join me anytime during this vacation :)

Cheers



Submitted May 29, 2019 at 11:10PM by akaydidit http://bit.ly/2JRlGhp

0 Response to "Indonesia / Bali Itinerary HELP PLS!!"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger