0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: I'll take a plane from Ecuador to Munich over New York. Visum? expired but Esta not. Can i just travel through? (German Passport) I'll take a plane from Ecuador to Munich over New York. Visum? expired but Esta not. Can i just travel through? (German Passport) - Bangladesh

I'll take a plane from Ecuador to Munich over New York. Visum? expired but Esta not. Can i just travel through? (German Passport)

Hey guys. Went to Colombia and Ecuador for traveling. On the way to Colombia i flew over Houten and got an Esta before. When i reached the US i got an "Admitted Houston" stamp in my passport that expired at the 27th of May (Got it on the 27th February). After staying in Houston for 6 hours i moved on to Bogota on a plane. Now i am in Ecuador and will fly back on the 4th june over New York. Is it a problem that the Stamp is expired? Because i was in the US only for 6 hours not 90 Days. But i dont have a exit stamp or something like that. I could just proove it by showing the entrace and exit stamps of Colombia and Ecuador maybe.

Help me please 😀



Submitted May 29, 2019 at 10:37PM by PsychedLoco http://bit.ly/2KbKFen

0 Response to "I'll take a plane from Ecuador to Munich over New York. Visum? expired but Esta not. Can i just travel through? (German Passport)"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger