0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: I think I must be crazy... I think I must be crazy... - Bangladesh

I think I must be crazy...

I saw posts talking about picking the right time to travel to a destination, with the nicest weather possible. However it seems to me that my criteria is more on the budget side. I went to Montreal this January in -20C throughout the trip, and I am heading to Dubai in August this time. Somehow I actually find this fun, experiencing extreme temperatures that I have not tried before. Does anyone here share this crazy trait as well?

Also what are the most extreme temperatures (or weather) that you have been in? And how did you deal with it?

EDIT: I find the extreme weather an interesting part of the experience in the trip. I put the phone in my pocket in Montreal, forgetting how cold it was outside, and found the battery has dropped from 100% to 20% just after a 20-minute walk outdoors. Luckily I was going to an academic conference and I managed to ask someone else to borrow a charger.



Submitted May 29, 2019 at 09:09PM by Skyeagle003 http://bit.ly/2HK1WK8

0 Response to "I think I must be crazy..."

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger