I think I got scammed by iVisa. Please be aware.
Hi, I'll be traveling to Thailand 9th of june. Thailand offers Visa On Arrival for 21 countries, i'm from one of them. they also implemented eVOA (e Visa on arrival) in 2018 for easier processing time and avoding busy lanes (usually takes 1hr). Yesterday I applied on iVisa for eVOA, service. It costs 15$ per person (we are 3 people). as you can read on their website it says its eVOA:
- Three years later, in 2018, the government developed a special service for holders of a pre-approved electronic visa. You will receive your visa stamp when you arrive at the Visa on Arrival counters at the airport of arrival. The cost of the e-Visa on Arrival is 2,000 THB
- Printed pre-approved eVOA document we provide (black and white is sufficient)
- Electronic Visa on Arrival: Special service counters are provided by the airports between Immigration Zone 1st and 3rd level for the holders of a pre-approved electronic Visa on Arrival. (Near Zone 2nd or Priority/Premium Lane)
Based on that I applied for the eVOA. they sent an approved document on my email. after checking it it turned out to be a normal VOA application form filled with what I provided (It takes 2 min to fill by myself, but got it after 6hrs from them) basically its useless and they give them in the airport when you arrive to fill.
I contacted customer service and they insisted its eVOA. I doubled check with them before closing the chat and then they tell me its actually a normal VOA and that I would wait in the busy lane but "its fine" . I asked for a refund and they said no cause the order is completed. I then asked why did the website say its eVOA and he tells me their website is under maintenance. How is that my problem? I insisted for a refund, but again rejected. I asked for the manager. He transferred the chat and the manager lies to me that it doesn't say on the website its eVOA. he also denied my refund request.
Now I have a form my little sister can fill in 5 minutes that cost me 45$ (3 people). What makes me angry is they are marketing their Trustpilot customer service rating (11k reviews) but what I got is the total opposite lies and excuses, its not fair. I know my money is gone but I'm writing this so people are aware.
Full chat conversation here.
Submitted May 29, 2019 at 06:17AM by OnEGaMeR http://bit.ly/30PVIzZ

0 Response to "I think I got scammed by iVisa. Please be aware."
Post a Comment