Would like to do the Annapurna Circuit in Nepal alone but feeling a bit anxious about the 2-3 weeks commitment. Are there easy ways to get back to Katmandu in case I want to stop?
I would prefer not to take a guide because it costs and I tend to feel uncomfortable if I have to spend prolonged periods with strangers. I am not at all afraid of getting lost so I think I’ll manage without a guide. The only thing that stresses me out a bit is being “in the middle of nowhere” for so long so I was wondering, in case I panic, does any of you know if there are easy ways to get back? Or is it only either by hiking or helicopter?
Submitted May 29, 2019 at 06:34AM by DramaticCry http://bit.ly/2VWgDgY

0 Response to "Would like to do the Annapurna Circuit in Nepal alone but feeling a bit anxious about the 2-3 weeks commitment. Are there easy ways to get back to Katmandu in case I want to stop?"
Post a Comment