Have fun and travel!
I know some people here may not travel much or even never traveled or too afraid/overwhelmed to. It's okay! I say this, go out and travel. Trust me it will be a great fun experience and quite frankly you deserve it. Yeah I'm talking to you who is reading this right now. I started traveling in 2016 when one of my assistant managers at work at the time noticed I was looking at flight stuff and asked what was preventing me from traveling other than the obvious stuff like money lol. I thought about it and he gave me some helpful tips such as using discount airlines and how to pack properly. That and me playing the Uncharted video games at the time convinced me to travel.
That year I went to California, Kansas City, and Philadelphia and I had fun. Got to go to Venice Beach, see the Whiskey A Go Go where many metal bands started off, got to go on the field of Citizens Bank Park, took part in a wedding reception at a hotel bar, and tried some great KC BBQ. Since then I've been to New York, Boston, Baltimore, Minnesota, Chicago, and Dallas. I even got to take my mom to Mall of America which is one of my biggest life accomplishments. I can say this traveling is when I'm the happiest in my life. I suffer from severe depression and low self esteem but I tell you traveling is great. Once I start my new job, I plan on getting a passport so I can travel the world. Traveling is so rewarding and can make you feel better and happier. I'm sure many here who also travel can attest to that. So if you are contemplating on whether to travel or not, I say FUCK IT and do it! Have fun and travel! Go out and live your life to the fullest. Safe travels everyone!
Submitted May 29, 2019 at 06:17AM by Bitdub79 http://bit.ly/2wooXf8

0 Response to "Have fun and travel!"
Post a Comment