0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: How to balance the tradeoff between being structured vs flexible? How to balance the tradeoff between being structured vs flexible? - Bangladesh

How to balance the tradeoff between being structured vs flexible?

I am currently planning a partially solo trip to Europe for around 2 months this summer. One part of me wants to plan where I am going to be, where I'm going to stay and how I'm going to get there for each week; however, the other wants to go with the flow and figure out where I want to go next or meet new people and join their travels.

I have heard summer is crazy busy in Europe and hostels get booked in advanced as do buses. So how do you balance having a good place to stay and reliable transport and still maybe change plans and be flexible?



Submitted May 23, 2019 at 04:38AM by TheBellistBellend http://bit.ly/2HJWh5A

0 Response to "How to balance the tradeoff between being structured vs flexible?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger